Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Happy Solstice!

Just to warn you, there probably won't be any writing related posts until the New Year. Between baking and crafting and the enforced visiting, there's not much time for writing or writing related things. You know, like getting An Elemental Earth read through for the last time and sending it off for formatting and publishing.

Soon, my pretty new book, soon ...

In the meantime, here's some Christmas cheer for you, starting with the traditional tree picture. Aside from the Hello Kitty on the top, the lights, and the two cats jockeying for space underneath it, all the ornaments are hand made. This was a tradition started many years ago by my daughter and I - we'd make a new craft each year and sometimes we'd even make enough to give to friends.



Next we have some traditional Christmas videos. And by traditional I mean my tradition - I always start with the funny ones. Next post will be more serious Christmas videos, and on Christmas day I go with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.











1 comment:

Ann Bennett said...

Ah, I hate you already. What this with being a nano winner! Sheer jealousy on my part, oh well good for you and it looks like a very pretty Christmas at your house. It's nice to have a daughter to do crafts with. Life is good.

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.